Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1

That's it!

I've decided to take the plunge and start my own computer repair business.

I left my half-decent job as an IT manager in the heart of the West-end of London about a year and a half ago to pursue a brand new venture (yes, just before the worst recession since time began - or there abouts!).

Cashflow is non-existent and the credit cards won't last much longer. IT support is something I know, as I've been doing it full-time for the last 10 years.

I can (sort of) design websites, I know a bit about search engine optimisation (SEO), and have the technical ability to go out there and fix problems on demand.

I can do it for my previous work places, and friends and family, so I may as well do it for strangers too... And get paid!!

Fingers crossed it all works out ! X

No comments:

Post a Comment